Re: [O] exporting zotxt or orgref links to HTML and ODF

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] exporting zotxt or orgref links to HTML and ODF
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:53:18 -0500

i think I may have seen it these on the list at one point, but it's very helpful to be reminded.

I do think that the default fonts, etc., are a bit of an acquired taste for humanists; and I've gotten used to using custom styles in html & odt for size & placing of images; but even without following the instructions carefully, export seems to work, which is pretyt amazing!

Vikas recommends involving pandoc manually, as Erik H. has also suggested to me; I would like to aovid doing that if possible, but if it has to be done i guess I can find some way of automating it.

There are clearly a lot of options in this space; I am still interested in using Zotero if I can, so will continue working with zotxt, but hopefully in a way that gets me closer to other people's usage patterns.

thanks,
Matt

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Vicente Vera <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello. Interesting thread!
Matt, have you read Vikas guide to writing papers with Org?
https://github.com/vikasrawal/orgpaper
>From my point of view, using LaTeX through Org isn't difficult at all.
You'll need to tweak a few things (packages, figures, etc.), but it's
definitely easier for a beginner that starting a LaTeX document from
scratch.
Here's another article about writing LaTeX (social science) papers:
https://github.com/kjhealy/workflow-paper