Re: [O] truncate-lines for org tables, visual-line-mode for rest?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] truncate-lines for org tables, visual-line-mode for rest?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:24:33 +0000

On Monday, 26 Jan 2015 at 21:43, Vladimir Alexiev wrote:
> I use visual-line-mode to wrap long lines on display.
> But for org tables, wrapping makes the display very confused.
> Is it possible to have truncate-lines ONLY for lines that represent tables?

I have the same issue.  I do have visual-line-mode bound to a key so I
can toggle this on and off easily but it would definitely be nice if I
didn't have to do anything...  however, I think it will be difficult to
automate this.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-726-gd34b80.dirty