[O] org-clock-select-task: how does it work?

From: Peter Münster
Subject: [O] org-clock-select-task: how does it work?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:57:34 +0100

Hi,

How does this function work please?

When I start this function, I get a *Clock Task Select* buffer with the
line "Recent Tasks" and this prompt in the minibuffer: "Select task for
clocking:". There is no more cursor and whatever I type (TAB for
example), I get "user-error: Invalid task choice". Attached is a
screenshot of my emacs after M-x org-clock-select-task.

I would like to get a list of the most recent clocked tasks (most recent
at first) and then chose one.

TIA for any hints,
--
           Peter