Re: [O] [ANN] [OT] New Android app (Orgzly)

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] [OT] New Android app (Orgzly)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 01:15:48 +0100

On 2015-01-23, at 03:59, Mike McLean <address@hidden> wrote:

> Orgzly is non-free software, and people should not install it, or suggest
> installing it, or even tell people it exists.

I appreciate you telling me what I should not install on my, as they
call it, "personal computer", or what I should not tell other people
about.

(I *would* agree with you, btw, if (a) you added "on this mailing list",
as I explained in an earlier email, *or* if (b) installing or using
non-free-as-defined-by-FSF software would be something immoral.)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University