Re: [O] Setting The Output Directory for Markdown Export.

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [O] Setting The Output Directory for Markdown Export.
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:38:59 +0000

Thanks, that's a good idea. However, half an hour after posting my message I discovered #+EXPORT_FILENAME, which does exactly what want!

Ian.

On 19/01/15 11:06, Dieter Van Eessen wrote:
Hello,

Just something which might be usefull as a workaround.
I know org-babel-tangle allows you to tangle blocks to certain location,
and there is also a hook available for post-processing.

Now what if you'd put your whole file in a source block, with language
'org',
tangle it to the location you want and use exporting capabilities as
post-processing tool?

Could be an awfull workaround :)
but it's the first thing that popped up in my mind when reading your
question

have fun,
Dieter

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Ian Barton <address@hidden