Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: Thierry Banel
Subject: Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:43:21 +0100

Le 15/01/2015 23:41, Phillip Lord a écrit :
> Thierry Banel <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Le 15/01/2015 17:11, Phillip Lord a écrit :
>> One possibility, not as good as info, but quite easy, is given by
>> GitHub. Replace your current README.md with a README.org, in org-mode
>> syntax.
> Why this replacement? md or org should both work right? Or am I missing
> something?

You are not missing anything. MD or ORG do the job. It is just that your
public is made of Emacs users, and Org-mode users. So ORG sounds
familiar. GitHub renders pretty well ORG documents. And maybe someday
there will be converters from ORG to INFO.

>> Then tell Melpa that the Lentic home page is
>> https://github.com/phillord/lentic.
> I think it already has this.

Yes, you are right, there is a "homepage" button in
http://melpa.org/#/lentic