Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Lentic.0.6 and org mode
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 18:24:44 +0100

On 2015-01-15 15:54, address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:

> Good. If you find any examples which fail, I'd be happy to look.

It's not really failing, but I don't know how to put the end of file
markers so that lentic likes it. For instance:

;;; lentic_test --- testing it

;;; Commentary:

;; this is a test

;;; Code:

;; a comment

;; ** a subsection

;; #+begin_src emacs-lisp
(message "foo")
;; #+end_src

;; #+begin_src emacs-lisp
(provide 'lentic_test)
;; #+end_src

;; # Local Variables:
;; # lentic-init: lentic-orgel-org-init
;; # End:

;;; lentic_test.el ends here

The last line is not nicely typeset.

>> By the way, what is the correct way of exiting lentic mode? For the
>> moment I kill the buffer and the window, but it would be nice to have
>> a function that exits lentic.
>
> At the moment, killing one or the other lentic buffers does the job.
> Lentic checks for the killed buffer and all should be good. An "exit
> lentic" command might be nice, indeed. It could close all lentic buffers
> except the first (currently lentic only supports one buffer, but
> eventually it should support many). But killing the buffer works fine
> also.

Right now it's a three steps process:
- kill the buffer
- confirm the kill as it's modified (the "org" buffer)
- close the window

This is why I think a lentic-exit command would be great.

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7