Re: [O] Showing next items in agenda + deadline in past

From: Giulio Petrucci
Subject: Re: [O] Showing next items in agenda + deadline in past
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:56:12 +0100

Hi Florian,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Florian Lindner <address@hidden> wrote:
> 1) How can I configure it to show not the next n days, but the next n events
> like:

Don't know but I mus confess I am struggling with the same problem in
these days.

> 2) There is this 75 d. ago Abstract DEADLINE. How am I supposed to act on
> deadlines in the past? The item has no TODO/DONE marker, just the DEADLINE.
> How to say that the action that relates to this deadline is done?

I resolved marked it as DONE.
I think makes sense: you need to tell org-mode that your deadline has been met.
Would be interesting to know if there is a way to tell org-mode to
load only /future/ deadline in the agenda...

Ciao,
Giulio