[O] contribution: ob-php

From: Hex
Subject: [O] contribution: ob-php
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:10:32 -0800

I use org mode for code review quite a bit. It's awesome to be able to
throw snippets of code in a doc and be able to verify fixes within the
doc. I noticed there's no PHP mode (and totally understand why seeing
as how "literate programming" is a keyword ;) so I wrote one.

Elsip isn't exactly a language I hit a lot, so it might be pretty
rough. I added the following files:

lisp/ob-php.el
testing/examples/ob-php-test.org
testing/lisp/test-ob-php.el

Unfortunately I wasn't able to run the test suite even against the
clean pull...

> Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-variable test-line)
> Symbol's value as variable is void: test-line

... but I ran all tests by hand and they passed, so I'd be surprised
if they didn't run in the suite.

I also submitted an assignment contract request to the FSF. The patch
is attached. It's against rev 2668d9e9cecce37d5598275fce380842f5a4a28c.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this code included? Can
someone review this?