Re: [O] Calling a source block with raw results

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Calling a source block with raw results
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 10:29:49 -1000

Aloha Xavier,

Xavier Garrido <address@hidden> writes:

> Since I am explicitly writing all the org code, I would like to call the
> function and gets a *raw* results by doing
>
> #+CALL: org-figure-to-slide[:exports none :results raw]()

I think the problem is that you are specifying :results raw as an
'inside header argument' rather than an 'end header argument'.  Inside
header arguments affect ow the code block is evaluated.  End header
arguments affect how the results are incorporated into the Org mode
buffer.  See section 14.5 of the manual.

Does the following call line do what you want?

#+CALL: org-figure-to-slide() :results raw

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye