[O] How to make appear the "note taken" in the calendar?

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: [O] How to make appear the "note taken" in the calendar?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 22:12:38 -0500

Hello.

How do I make appear the "note taken" in the agenda?
Like for example, if in a org-file, I press C-c C-z under a node, this
command will create a new note for that node. How do I make such notes
appear in the calendar?

In contrast, "state changes" of an org-node, like going from TODO to
DONE, appears in the calendar if you press "C-u l".

So again, how do you make appear, in the calendar, the notes-taken in an
org file?

Thanks in advance.