Re: [O] org-mode in teaching

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode in teaching
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:48:45 -0500

All of the code is here:
https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/tree/master/techela

and there is some documentation in the README.

I am not sure how much work it would take to try it yourself though. You
need to setup a gitolite server (that is described in the README), and
more importantly figure out how to get this in your student's hands. For
windows users, they can just clone jmax, and it should run out of the
box (it has an emacs in it).

--
John Kitchin