[O] [bug] Effort and column view

From: Myles English
Subject: [O] [bug] Effort and column view
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:30:56 +0000

Hello,

I reported a possible bug a couple of weeks ago and since then I have
notice related bugs in todays HEAD (that may have existed before).

1) The column view of TODO items only shows the total Effort at the
top and the Effort for the last item,

2) The column view of the org-agenda (restricted to current buffer with
'<', get list of todos with 't') only shows the Effort for the last item
and the total Effort at the top shows the same value as for the last
item

3) Narrowing by tag (the original possible bug reported) shows similar
behaviour as above

Myles