[O] line width in html export

From: Manfred Lotz
Subject: [O] line width in html export
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:02:42 +0100

Hi there,
When exporting to html text lines get as long as the browser window is
wide which could look pretty ugly.

If I add something like this into the exported html file

body {
  color: #888;
  font: 300 16px/22px "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif; }

then the line width gets under control. I'm not an html expert, and
thus don't know if this is the way to go. If there is anything better
please tell me.

Question: How would I tell org-mode to insert this into the exported
html in order to extend the CSS?

--
Manfred