Re: [O] /emsp in clock tables

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: Re: [O] /emsp in clock tables
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:16:33 +0100

Dave,

the customizable org-pretty-entities screws up the alignment in the
table. I don't know where the problem lies, but it's fixed by hitting
C-c C-c in the table for re-aligning stuff.

I don't know why you see the '\emsp' code, as it's supposed to be
translated into a blank on screen.

unset org-pretty-entities to avoid \emsp stuff.

regards,

Joost

--
Snow B.V.