[O] Radio Targets in Tables

From: R . T .
Subject: [O] Radio Targets in Tables
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:33:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have the following two tables in a .org file:

TABLE A
 | PM  | Notebook                       |
 |-----+--------------------------------|
 | TAD | [[./13939-SEC.org][13939-SEC]] |
 | KB  | [[./13488-PAG.org][13488-PAG]] |

TABLE B
 | Employee        | Initials  |
 |-----------------+-----------|
 | Kenneth Bones   | <<<KB>>>  |
 | Timothy Duggett | <<<TAD>>> |

The intent is that when I click on an entry in the PM field in TABLE A, that
focus jumps to the associated record in TABLE B.

The entries in the PM field do seem to link after a C-c C-c or upon initial

However when I click on a "PM" link, it instead takes me to the link to the
right in the associated "Notebook" column in TABLE A.

For example, clicking on "TAD" in TABLE A does not jump me to "Timothy
Duggett" in TABLE B, but instead opens the "13939-SEC.org" file.

I cannot explain this behavior, but am assuming it has something to do with
radio links not working properly within tables.

Thanks

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
Org-mode version 7.9.3f (release_7.9.3f-17-g7524ef @ c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/)