Re: [O] Why does v8.2.10 include such an old version of ox-html.el?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Why does v8.2.10 include such an old version of ox-html.el?
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:48:42 +0100

Hi,

Michel Schinz <address@hidden> writes:

> So my question is: am I doing something wrong? How can I get a version
> of org that includes this almost-one-year-old patch, ideally without
> having to resort to manual installation?

I think Bastien wrote that he plans to release v8.3 before the end of the
year.  So probably just stay tuned.

If you need the 8.3 functionality you need to Org from the master branch.
E.g. Archlinux AUR has a package for this, but you could also just check
it out and run the appropriate make commands.  I also believe el-get has a
bleeding-edge Org package, but I never used el-get.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Summon the Mothership!