Re: [O] How to enhance the agenda output if soome info is only in the pa

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to enhance the agenda output if soome info is only in the parent entry?
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 23:09:44 +0100

On 2014-12-07, at 22:37, Kyle Meyer wrote:

> What about assigning categories?

Thanks a lot!  I found it in the manual right after sending my email:-(.

It still violates DRY, but I guess it's the best I can come up with; I
think I'll use it (even though I don't really like it - I prefer my
categories to be /very/ broad, corresponding to /files/ - think
"research", "personal", "teaching" etc.  It's just a habit of mine,
though, and I allow myself to change these from time to time;-).

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University