[O] adding #+ATTR_XXX to list items?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] adding #+ATTR_XXX to list items?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 17:33:02 -0500

I came across this bug for ox-reveal.el (which is not supported), but it seems to originate in ox-html.el.  When I try something like this:

- show bullet-points
- show more bullet-points
#+ATTR_REVEAL: :frag roll-in
- one
- by
- one
the HTML that is generated gives:

ul class="org-ul">
<li>show bullet-points
</li>
<li>show more bullet-points
</li>
</ul>
<ul class="org-ul">
<li>one
</li>
<li>by
</li>
<li>one
</li>
</ul>

Looking more closely, it appears that org itself regards this as two lists.  I think most users writing something like this would intend to generate one single list, with an attribute applied to a single list item.  Is there a way to get that effect?  Should there be?

Thanks,

Matt

PS, there is a bug report against org-reveal at:

https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/issues/42