Re: [O] Hidden files from beamer export, not cleaned up by org

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Hidden files from beamer export, not cleaned up by org
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 04:17:46 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <ndokos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Somewhere but probably not in org - it can't clean up what it does not
> know about. What system is this? Does this have anything to do with
>
>     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_in_Userspace
>
> perhaps?

That's probably it. I set up my machine to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu (I'd
happily do without Windows, but I have to teach some Windows-only software),
and (as far as I recall) I'm seeing this only on an NTFS partition mounted
into the /media directory. It makes sense for Fuse to be involved in that case.

I won't worry about it, then, or maybe hack up a post-export hook.

Thanks for clarifying,
hjh