Re: [O] Weird behavior in `org-agenda-redo' and/or `org-mobile-push'

From: Konstantin Kliakhandler
Subject: Re: [O] Weird behavior in `org-agenda-redo' and/or `org-mobile-push'
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:45:08 +0200

Dear Bastien,

Would you please consider incorporating my patch (or reimplementing it)? As it stands, the problem I described earlier (agenda buffer gets screwed up after org mobile push) persists and I need to repatch on every new version I install. I will also look into the FSF papers myself.

Thanks in advance,
Kosta

--
Konstantin Kliakhandler