Re: [O] Large LaTeX project in single file or using publishing

From: Melleus
Subject: Re: [O] Large LaTeX project in single file or using publishing
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:49:29 +0200

My five cents.

Pretty long ago I started writing my thesis as a single LaTeX file so I
see no reason to redo it in Org format. Nevertheless I began use Org
mode almost exlusively for writing articles. Thanks to Org I can keep
all information needed for article in one file. I find helpful using
export/noexport tags to choose what I do and what I do not like to see
in the final article.