Re: [O] [BUG][ODT] Headings not created with num:nil

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG][ODT] Headings not created with num:nil
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:07:28 +0100

Thanks! Now that I thought to check my setup, my problem was similar.

So this is *not* a bug in the ODT exporter. False alarm, case closed.

In my case, my org-odt-styles-dir points to a directory that does
contain a copy of the style files, but is apparently not updated with
new installs. I'll have to try to figure out why that happens.

Yours,
Christian