Re: [O] Extending the Org syntax by a custom exporter - how to do it?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Extending the Org syntax by a custom exporter - how to do it?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:46:47 -0500

Could you remind us of what you are trying to do? It seems like you may
not necessarily need custom elements (although that could be
useful). For example, you can put a lot of information in properties of
a headline.

You might be interested in this:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2014/11/23/Machine-gradable-quizzes-in-emacs+org-modex/

I recently used this is in my class of 58 students (who all used emacs
and org-mode to take a quiz!).

--
John Kitchin