[O] [org-drill] understand description-lists

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [org-drill] understand description-lists
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:29:47 +0100

Hi,

I would like to use org-drill to train my Spanish vocabulary.  However,
it's essential that I can also export my file for "offline-review".  I
don't want to maintain two files.  I like to organize my file like this:

*** Days
- lunes     :: Monday
- martes    :: Tuesday
- miércoles :: Wednesday
- jueves    :: Thursday
- viernes   :: Friday
- sábado    :: Saturday
- domingo   :: Sunday

Is it possible to have org-drill realize that each side of the
description item is a side of a card, and that the closest headline is a
topic?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
If you can mix business and politics wonderful things can happen!