[O] Modifications in org-src.el

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] Modifications in org-src.el
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 00:34:47 +0100

Hello,

In an attempt to unify various external editing functions
(`org-edit-fixed-width', `org-edit-src-code'...), I widely modified
"org-src.el".

These changes are mostly internal and no user-visible change (besides
bug fixes) is expected. However I removed some functions, not used in
the code base, and changed a few signatures (`org-edit-src-code' and
`org-edit-src-exit').

I also added export block sub-editing.

Please report anything suspicious in this area.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738