Re: [O] C-c C-c in table takes 12 seconds

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] C-c C-c in table takes 12 seconds
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:03:36 +0100

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> When looking at the profiler, I notice avl-tree--do-delete (and other
> avl functions) and org-element--cache-compare taking lots of speed.  I
> think I have also had this issues in mail-buffers where I use orgstruct
> modes.  Again org-element--cache showed up.

It means the cache is corrupted. Alas, it doesn't explain how it get
into that state.

> Attached is a backtrace from yesterday where I had to stop Emacs with
> kill -usr2.  The file I was working on has many tables with conjugations
> of words and some entities.

Unfortunately, a backtrace isn't helpful in this case. I'd rather have
a relatively small Org document where the problem is guaranteed to
occur, and a bunch of commands possibly triggering it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou