Re: [O] Code, Sessions, and org-edit-special

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Code, Sessions, and org-edit-special
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:17:49 -0500

Hi List,

A simpler phrasing of my previous question.

How do I find out if an Org function, `org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c`, was called
somewhere up the stack. I'm trying to modify a function
"python-shell-get-process-name", but I don't want it to be modified when
somewhere, possibly far upstream, Org is happening.

Perhaps this is the wrong approach? Rather than examining the stack,
should I just be checking if Org is the active mode? But I think when a
code segment is executed, a temp file is created and Org isn't the
active mode?

Thanks,

  -k.