Re: [O] Customizing org-todo-repeat-to-state to return to the current TO

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Customizing org-todo-repeat-to-state to return to the current TODO state
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:14:31 -0500

Grant Schissler <address@hidden> writes:

> That is a nice workaround, but does anyone have any ideas that I could
> continue to use my main org file?  Also, what is meant by
> "the previous state in TYPO_TYP set"?  Thank you very much for the suggestion.

The property thingie is a very fine scalpel: if you have a few of these
APPT headings, then it's probably the way to go.

See (info "(org) TODO extensions"), in particular the "Multiple keyword
sets in one file" subsection for a different way.

But honestly, I have enough appointments and they are so different from
anything else, that a separate file makes sense for me.

--
Nick