[O] converting to "init.org"

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] converting to "init.org"
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:27:04 +0000

I have been converting/building my "init.el" to "init.org" and it is
working well, but there are a few things that I'm not sure
about. For instance, I have a command to display 21 days in my
agenda, but it is not happening. This is the command -

** Agenda

*** Agenda config
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
 '(org-agenda-include-all-todo t)
 '(org-agenda-span 21)
 '(org-agenda-include-diary t)
 '(org-agenda-insert-diary-extract-time t)
 '(org-agenda-insert-diary-strategy (quote top-level))

Its obviously a fault in my configuration, but I can't see what the
solution is. At the moment I just get the default display of just 7
days.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0