Re: [O] Inline code :results replace not working

From: Charles Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Inline code :results replace not working
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:26:57 +0000 (UTC)

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> "Charles C. Berry" wrote:
> > I find myself writing an inline src block, then typing `C-c C-c C-x u'
> >  to view
> > and then remove the result, then revise, and repeat. I'd be happy to
> > just leave
> > it in the document.
>
> What command are you calling with the above?

Oops! Make that  'C-c C-c y C-x u'

- C-c C-c runs the command org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c.

- y confirms code block evaluation

- <pause here to ponder result>

- C-x u runs the command undo.

---

saving myself two keystrokes (C-x u) isn't much, but if I wonder off and do
something else, then I have to navigate back, find the offending result and
edit it out.

Best,

Chuck