[O] What happened to ODT export?

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: [O] What happened to ODT export?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 03:18:13 +0200

I am running org-mode 8.2.10 from elpa on Emacs 24.4. When I try to
export to ODT format with the keystrokes described here:

http://orgmode.org/manual/ODT-export-commands.html

I get an error. Indeed, when I press C-c C-e, ODT is not even mentioned
among the formats that I can export to, I am offered only iCalender,
HTML, plaintext and LaTeX. I remember being able to easily export to ODT
in the past. Has this functionality been removed or moved to a separate
package?