Re: [O] How to differentiate between lists in HTML export

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to differentiate between lists in HTML export
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 03:02:16 +0100

On 2014-11-10, at 00:08, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sorry for the noise, it seems to be working now.  (I threw out the
>> code, but AFAIR the non-uniqueness arised with ordinals of /items/ in
>> different lists.)
>
> Yes, ordinals for items are relative to the list they belong to. OTOH
> for plain lists, this is the sequence number among other plain lists in
> the buffer (see docstring).

That's exactly what I thought.  (I need ordinals for plain lists, since
I sometimes convert them to groups of radio buttons in my derived html
backend; at first, I mistakenly took ordinals of items...)

Tip to myself (and to whoever might need it): to have a unique id of a
list item, combine the id of the parent list with the (relative) id of
the item.

> Regards,

Best,

--