Re: [O] odt export of subtree: set/suppress the date in the export

From: CM
Subject: Re: [O] odt export of subtree: set/suppress the date in the export
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 08:28:29 +0100

I cannot reproduce either problem, though I seem to remember some
difficulty with changing date fields in the past. What Org version are
you using?

You can turn the use of date fields in LibreOffice on or off with
org-odt-use-date-fields. With date fields set to t:

- Setting :EXPORT_DATE: in the subtree and exporting the subtree results
  in an ODT export with that date in the header, not today's date.

- Inspecting the date field shows that the date is "fixed". (In
  LibreOffice, right-click the date and select "Fields" from the popup
  menu.)

- Indeed, the date remains unchanged when I do "Update all" or export
  to PDF from LibreOffice does indeed keep the same date.

Yours,
Christian