[O] org links and outshine (Was: How do you interact with org src blocks

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] org links and outshine (Was: How do you interact with org src blocks for your gmane.emacs.orgmode correspondence?)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 19:22:20 +0100

On 2014-11-03 09:06, Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Grant Rettke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> And there is a new library
>>>
>>> [[http://goo.gl/pYYzS6][outorg-export]]
>>
>> I just used http://goo.gl/pYYzS6 and it worked fine; that looks like
>> an org mode link.
>
> It is an Org-mode link inserted with C-c C-l while writing the post in
> the *outorg-edit-buffer*, in case this was a question.

I'll seize this opportunity to ask about this: I have my emacs init file
in outshine syntax, and inside it there are several links (to info
pages, to gnus messages, and so on). They look great and can be acted
upon in org mode, but not so great in lisp mode. Could it be possible
for outshine to nicely display these links?

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7