[O] font colour in a table row

From: kevin.lemorzadec
Subject: [O] font colour in a table row
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 21:06:59 -0330

Hi,
I am trying to colour the font over the hole row of a table.
I am able to highlight the row following this thread :
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76711/focus=76713
but can't change the font colour. It seems that I should useĀ  \rowfont in the tabu package may be the way to go but I can't figure out how to use it in org mode. I don't see how to include replace the \begin{tabular} generated automaticly by the following code by \begin{tabu}
#+DRAWERS: LATEX
:LATEX:
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[table]{xcolor}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tabu}
:END:

 |                 min | 10th percentile | 25th percentile |
 | \textcolor{Red}   1 |             1.2 |             1.7 |
 |                   1 |             1.5 |             1.9 |
 |                 1.1 |             1.5 |             1.9 |
 |                   1 |             1.9 |             2.3 |
 |                   1 |               2 |             2.3 |
Thanks,
Kevin