Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:10:21 +0100

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> As discussed previously, I would like to modify property drawers syntax.
>> The change is simple: they must be located right after a headline and
>> its planning line, if any.

>> Feedback welcome.
>
> If there is no more feedback or objection, I will merge the branch on
> Tuesday.

I see that it is too late now, but let me still note that the
taskjuggler exporter is quite liberal in what attribute values it allows
for exporting. I've never used it and I haven't ever seen anyone using
it, but in theory you could give a task a note or a journalentry which
spans multiple lines. This will no longer be possible with this change.

I guess if anyone ever wants to specify notes and journalentries for a
task and export this to taskjuggler they will have to put it on one
line.

Thanks
Christian
--