[O] Trouble using julia with org-babel

From: Doyley, Marvin M.
Subject: [O] Trouble using julia with org-babel
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:35:43 +0000

Hi there,

I have been play  with julia the last couple of weeks and have been having some issues when I try to use it in org-babel

More specifically, It get the following error

ERROR: unsupported or misplaced _expression_ using
 in _start at ./client.jl:394
 in _start at /julia/usr/lib/julia/sys.dylib

When I execute the following code block

#+begin_src julia
using Winston
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:

I should mention, that everything works perfectly in eshell or when I execute simple code blocks like

#+begin_src julia
linspace(0,10,5)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
|   0 |
| 2.5 |
|   5 |
| 7.5 |
|  10 |

Does Any body know how to resolve this issue.

Cheers,