Re: [O] org-capture/remember in Emacs 24.4.1? (Marco Wahl)

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] org-capture/remember in Emacs 24.4.1? (Marco Wahl)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:44:57 +0100

Benjamin Slade <address@hidden> writes:

>>Your code works for me (Emacs 25 with a current Org from the git
>> repo).
>>
>> Just guessing: Do you have installed a further hook for deleting frames
>> in certain situations which might be the wrongdoer?
>
> I don't seem to. I can't find anything else which seems to do anything
> with deleting frames.
>
> (side stepping the problem:) Perhaps there's a simpler way to set up a
> remember-frame like this in 24.4?

I played some with the 24.4 and now can confirm your report.  Emacs
crashed every time after C-c C-c in the caption buffer.

Unfortunately I could not understand what's going on.

Being pragmatic you could comment the line

 (when capture-frame-p (make-frame-invisible))  ;; hide quickly

This line looks like cosmetics and commenting out this line worked as a
side stepping for me.

Best regards,  Marco
--
http://www.wahlzone.de