Re: [O] [ox-latex] How to force ALL captions below their referents?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox-latex] How to force ALL captions below their referents?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:28:11 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> The old behaviour was not consistent in the sense of captions for
> different objects being placed differently but the behaviour was
> "consistent" with what is recognised as best practice in typesetting:
> captions below figures and captions above tables.  However, I agree with
> the desire for complete control.

If this is really considered as best practice (would you have
a reference about it?), we really should consider making it the default.
Reading the thread, it seemed to me that it wasn't as universal.

However, `org-latex-table-caption-above' would then be dropped
altogether. I don't mind either.

Regards,