[O] Append a second agenda view then refresh; this kills first agenda vi

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: [O] Append a second agenda view then refresh; this kills first agenda view.
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:31:17 -0700

If I append (A) a second agenda-view to a first, then refresh for
clocking (g), the first agenda-view vanishes and I am left with the
second.

Is there any way to keep both agenda-views upon refresh? For now I will
simply adjust my custom-commands, but my reaction was that this should
be natural. But then maybe a pain to code.

--
Brady