Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:29:29 +0200

Hi Joost,

> I reported this on September 2nd too. Hitting C-c C-c inside the table
> fixes the formatting. Also moving to a position inside the table and
> doing: M-x org-table-align fixes the formatting. Hence
> I tried to create a new formatter function in order to re-align after
> writing the table:
>
> (defun my-formatter( ipos tables params )
>   (progn
>     (org-clocktable-write-default ipos tables params)
>     (forward-line 2)
>     (org-table-align)
>     )
>   )
>
> and install this as the formatter, but it didn't help. If it would have
> helped, I could have fixed the default table-writer by adding
> (org-table-align).
>
> Anyone an idea?

On my side, I tried another *workaround*: I call (org-table-align) in
a before-save-hook. This way, all tables are correctly aligned when
I save. I simply call:

(org-table-map-tables 'org-table-align t)

But this only works when you save and thus only for file buffers (and
you can still see the misalignment when you create/update the dynamic
blocks).

Currently I have no solution for agenda buffers when displaying clock
tables.

Any hint to fix this is welcome.

Regards,
 Francesco