Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Change property drawer syntax
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:58:26 +0800

> Hello,
>
> As discussed previously, I would like to modify property drawers syntax.
> The change is simple: they must be located right after a headline and
> its planning line, if any.  Therefore the following cases are valid

Is there any chance this has messed up file-local #+TODO: keyword
definitions? Specifically, it looks like, if there are more than one of
those options lines, they aren't parsed or applied in this test branch.

This works in both master and top-properties:

#+TODO: FIX | BREAK

* FIX My car

This works in master but *not* top-properties:

#+TODO: FIX | BREAK
#+TODO: EMAIL | REPLY

* FIX My car
* EMAIL My dad

In the second case, none of the TODO keywords are recognized as valid
keywords. The lines don't appear to be parsed at all -- usually lines
like that override the globally-defined keyword list, but in this case
the global definitions are in effect.

The docs still say multiple lines are permitted...

Thanks,
Eric