Re: [O] export "simple" HTML?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] export "simple" HTML?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:27:34 +0800

Grant Rettke <address@hidden> writes:

> If it is an easy answer, how would one do this in batch mode?

I've never actually exported anything in batch mode, so I won't be able
to provide a real recipe, but body-only is one of the main export
options, usually given as an argument to org-export-as (and family). If
you're calling any one of those export functions directly as part of the
batch export, you can just set that argument to t.

Hope that's enough to get you there...