Re: [O] [BUG][babel] Tangling into directories does not add directories

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG][babel] Tangling into directories does not add directories to org file
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 23:55:09 -0400

Hi Rainer,

2014ko urriak 9an, Rainer M Krug-ek idatzi zuen:

> I'd like to ping this as I think it
> is an important bug. It e.g. make debugging of R packages, whose source
> is in org, more difficult, (the .R files are tangled into ./R/) as ess
> does not find the source of the R code in R as it uses the links in the
> comments to find the org file.

FWIW, I agree with you, but personally it’s hard to see myself having
time to address this in the near future.  Maybe you could try making a
patch yourself.  It sounds like the sort of thing that should be
self-contained and easy to fix (famous last words, I know...)

--
Aaron Ecay