[O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode

From: Manuel Schneckenreither
Subject: [O] Other editors supporting Org-Mode
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:49:18 +0200

Hi fellows,

I couldn't find anything on the web about it. Therefore, I like to ask
you if anyone knows a program (another editor) which supports Org mode.

The idea behind this is, that I like to do collaboration with several
other persons, which don't use emacs nor vim (they are "normal" Windows
users). As org mode uses raw text git could be used as control version
system, which handles merging, etc. So it would be perfect for
collaborating on a document.

This means, I am looking for an editor which works like a normal editor
(Word, gedit, etc) and supports Org mode.

Does anyone know such an editor?

Best regards

Manuel