[O] real-time image rendering

From: Doyley, Marvin M.
Subject: [O] real-time image rendering
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 22:12:28 +0000

Dear All,

I am currently using Org mode as a teaching tool for a course that I am
teaching this semester. I would like to run some python simulations in class
and save the results to a file. I would like to show the results in real time
as I change various parameters.  I am using iimage-mode to display images. The
only snag is that I have to toggle iimage-mode on and off to see the changes.
Is there away to get iimage-mode to render in real time

thanks

Sent from my iPad