Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Alignment bug in clock tables
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:21:50 +0200

Francesco,

I reported this on September 2nd too. Hitting C-c C-c inside the table
fixes the formatting. Also moving to a position inside the table and
doing: M-x org-table-align fixes the formatting. Hence
I tried to create a new formatter function in order to re-align after
writing the table:

(defun my-formatter( ipos tables params )
  (progn
    (org-clocktable-write-default ipos tables params)
    (forward-line 2)
    (org-table-align)
    )
  )

and install this as the formatter, but it didn't help. If it would have
helped, I could have fixed the default table-writer by adding
(org-table-align).

Anyone an idea?

regards,

Joost Helberg