Re: [O] Solution for very long hyperlinks when exporting to latex?

From: Martin Weigele
Subject: Re: [O] Solution for very long hyperlinks when exporting to latex?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 01:51:05 +0200

Hi Rasmus, thank you very much, Wasn't really aware of texdoc <package> this
is great. A lot improvement since the old days... :)

Yes \url{...} is being produced by the exporter in the footnotes. However,
when I try to set the values by means of #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[hyphens]
{url} I get an option clash with pdfpages, and if removed, with graphics.

Also I found the information that hyperref calls the package url, but it is
not clear to me how to influence this behaviour in time in the exporter. The
story is similar if I try to modify hyperref with option breaklinks (which is
perhaps just passed on to url as 'hyphens').

Thx anyway,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Weigele, Kapellenweg 32, 53179 Bonn, Germany
ph. (+49)(0)228 2894468 office - fax (+49)(0)228 2894446