Re: [O] Exporting to multiple files

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to multiple files
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 01:46:15 +0200

On 2014-03-09, at 02:34, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to export an Org-mode file to /multiple/ HTML files.  For
> instance, I might want to convert all first and second level headings
> to files, and third-level headings to <h1>, fourth-level ones to <h2>
> inside these files etc.  Is that possible?  I looked into the docs, but
> didn't find anything like this.

Hi all,

I'm now coming back to this old question of mine, now a bit more
determined to actually code something (as opposed to just thinking about
it).

One question: is it a good idea to implement my custom options, set in
the

#+:OPTIONS

line?  If yes (that's what I assume), how to do it?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University